Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Below you’ll find the highlights of our terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, ‘we/us’ shall mean das Chaletdorf - Pitztal and ‘you/the client’, shall mean the person in whose name the booking is made under. ‘You/the client,’ shall take responsibility for all persons on whose behalf the booking is made.
- Check-in is possible between 16.00 hours and 20.00 hours. Running a little later that expected? Just let us know. After prior agreement (by telephone), you can still check in up to 22.00 hours at the latest. Check-in is no longer possible after 22.00 hours.
- Checkout is possible between 8am and 10am on the day of departure.
- Our resort, all our chalets, apartments, restaurant and other in- and outdoor areas (including the balconies and terraces) are non-smoking.
- Due to Fire & Safety regulations, it’s not possible for our chalets and apartments to hold more people than indicated in the accommodation specifications.
- As a way to confirm verification and provide a guarantee we’ll ask you to submit your valid credit card details upon booking.
- We kindly ask you to make a down payment consisting of 30% of the total booking fee, transferred to our bank account within 7 days after your reservation. Once this has been received, your booking will be finalized. The remaining sum will be paid on site at check-out.
- We prefer payments with bank cards (EC/Maestro) and credit cards (VISA/MasterCard). Advance payment of the full sum via bank transfer is possible as well. Please contact us for this payment method so we can provide you with the relevant details.
- Dogs are welcome on request and subject to availability. Three of our Mountain Chalets are reserved for dogs and their owners. The occupancy per chalet is limited to one dog. Surcharge per dog €20.00 per day (without food). It is not possible to stay with a dog in the other chalets and in our apartments.
Note: Dogs are not allowed to sleep in the bedrooms or on the sofa or to be left unattended in the chalet.
- Suggested minimal age for children is 7 years old. Our surroundings demand a good physical condition for activities in summer. For this reason, our resort doesn’t offer special facilities for young children (babies/toddlers).
- Of course we are more than happy to provide a baby cot with mattress and/or a high chair for free. We offer these based on availability and on request. We kindly ask you to take care of the bed linen and blanket yourselves.
A stay with us is possible from a minimum of 4 nights.
Apartments // A short stay of 2 or 3 nights is possible, however only bookable max. 3 months before arrival and with a surcharge of 10%.
Chalets // A short stay of 3 nights is possible, however only bookable max. 3 months before arrival and with a surcharge of 10%.
Please note that for certain periods you can only book our chalets and apartments in blocks:
Minimum stay of 7 nights with arrival and departure on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, during:
- 23.12.2022 - 02.01.2023 (Christmas & New Year)
Minimum stay of 5 nights with daily arrival, during:
- 02.01.2023 - 08.01.2023
- 30.01.2023 - 05.03.2023
- 01.04.2023 - 14.04.2023
- Summer 2022 // from 24.06.2022 till 11.09.2022
- Fall 2022 // from 21.10.2022 till 30.11.2022
- Winter '22-'23 // from 01.12.2022 till 23.04.2023
- Summer 2023 // from 23.06.2023 till 10.09.2023
- Fall 2023 // from 20.10.2023 till 30.11.2023
- Winter '23-'24 // from 01.12.2023 till 21.04.2024
It is a special time right now with new challenges and situations for all of us. Let us treat each other fairly and we will find a solution together. Because of this, we have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy - these also apply to all reservations that have already been made!
COVID-19 // Exceptions
Our general cancellation conditions apply, however, free cancellation is possible for the period from 24.06.2022 to 23.04.2023, if it is not possible to travel on the day of the planned arrival due to government measures:
- The arrival or departure to Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a border closure.
- The Pitztal region is classified as a risk area in the highest category of your government and there is a travel restriction.
- You have to go into statutory home quarantine for at least 5 days after arrival or after departure.
You always have the option to reschedule your stay (no price guarantee) or -if applicable- you will be reimbursed the prepayment made.
Our General Cancellation Conditions
In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, please contact us immediately to find a solution. Our cancellation policy consists of the following terms:
- No cancellation fee up to 60 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 40% of the total agreed price by 60 - 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 70% of the total agreed price by 30 - 7 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 100% of the total agreed price within the last 24 hours before the scheduled date of arrival. Or in the event of premature departure or no-show;
- Cancellations are only valid in writing.
To avoid cancellation fees, we strongly advise you to contract a travel cancellation insurance in case of illness or any other unforeseen events.
We recommend -for example- the insurance company Europäischen Reiseversicherung.
In all other instances, the Austrian Hotel Contracting Conditions will apply. Find these conditions here.