Pitztal - Austria
Pitztal - Tyrol - Austria
The scenic mountain village Mandarfen-Mittelberg is situated at the end of the Pitztal and at the base of the Pitztal Glacier and Tirol’s highest mountain “Der Wildspitze” with a height of 3.774 meters!
The Pitztal is an attractive holiday destination throughout the whole year. With an altitude of 3.440 meters, snow is absolutely guaranteed from the end of September to the middle of May.
The region consists out of 3 ski-area’s; Hochzeiger, Rifflsee and the Pitztaler Gletscher. In total it has over 125 km ski-slopes. In the valley the crosscountry skier and the winterhiker can enjoy the unique mountainview.
What you need to know about Pitztal:
- A scenic mountain valley with heights from 883 up to 3.440 meters
- Far away from mass tourism: Indulging peace & nature
- Breathtaking mountain-landscape
- Glaciers and a lot of mountain peaks over 3.000 meters
- A broad diversity of activities, throughout the year
- Easily to be reached by car, plane or public transport
During the summer season all our guests receive the ‘Pitztal Sommer Card’. With this card you can make free use of the mountain lifts and enjoy and explore many other activities.